- 1 box Tolerant Chickpea Alphaland Kids Pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ cup peas, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt or plant-based yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Water, as needed
- Cook Tolerant Chickpea Alphaland Kids Pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add peas, corn, bell pepper, ½ teaspoon salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally until softened, about 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl whisk together yogurt, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, and remaining ½ teaspoon salt. Add a little water as needed, until very smooth and creamy. The sauce should be thin enough to lightly coat pasta.
- To serve, in a large bowl toss pasta and vegetables with sauce to lightly coat. Serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled.