- 1 package Tolerant Organic Riced Red Lentil Pilaf: Asian Ginger, cooked according to the directions on the package
- 2 scallions, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup of gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 head of butterball lettuce, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 brick of extra firm tofu, sliced
- Cook Tolerant Organic Riced Red Lentil Pilaf: Asian Ginger according to the package directions. Set Aside.
- Whisk scallions into soy sauce. Set aside to infuse with flavor.
- Separate lettuce leaves and place onto a serving plate.
- Add Asian Ginger Rice Pilaf, red pepper slices, and tofu slices. Drizzle with scallion sauce.