- 1 package Tolerant Organic Riced Red Lentil Pilaf: Asian Ginger, cooked according to the directions on the package
- 1 small sweet potato, sliced thin
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Pickled ginger, for garnish
- Black sesame seeds, for garnish
- Cook Tolerant Organic Riced Red Lentil Pilaf: Asian Ginger according to the package directions. Set Aside.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Drizzle sweet potato slices with olive oil and salt, then lay slices on a sheet pan. Roast for 20 minutes, flipping once halfway through, then set aside to cool.
- Assemble sushi bowls: add Asian Ginger Riced Pilaf to bowl, then top with cucumber slices, sweet potato slices, avocado slices, pickled ginger, and black sesame seeds.