- 1 pouch Tolerant Asian Ginger Red Lentil Pilaf
- 2 cups edamame, cooked and shelled
- ½ bundle fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup scallions, chopped
- ½ tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Cook Tolerant Asian Ginger Red Lentil Pilaf according to package directions. Set aside.
- Stir cooked and shelled edamame, chopped cilantro, lemon zest, and chopped scallions in a serving bowl or dish.
- Remove Tolerant Asian Ginger Red Lentil Pilaf from the refrigerator.
- Gently mix all ingredients together and garnish with freshly chopped cilantro and olive oil drizzle.
- Serve as a side dish and/or appetizer.