- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into ½” cubes
- 1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- ¼ cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1” piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 box (12 ounces) Tolerant Ⓡ Organic Black Bean Rotini
- 2 packed cups baby spinach
- Chopped green onion
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- On a baking sheet toss together sweet potato, oil, and salt. Roast until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Bring to a gentle simmer and whisk until very smooth and slightly thickened. Keep warm over very low heat.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add rotini and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 6-8 minutes. Drain well.
- In a serving bowl, toss pasta with peanut sauce, sweet potatoes, and spinach and top with green onion and sesame seeds.