Skip to main content
- 8oz Tolerant Organic Green Lentil Elbow Macaroni
- ½ c Fresh Red Bell Pepper chopped
- ½ c Frozen Green Peas, thawed
- ½ c Cooked Fresh or Frozen Corn, thawed
- 1 Medium carrot finely diced
- ½ c Vegan Mayonnaise – Conventional is fine if non vegan
- 1tsp Prepared Mustard
- 2tsp Sweet pickle relish
- Cook Tolerant in large pot of steadily boiling water per package directions. Rinse under cool water, drain and transfer to serving container.
- Combine the vegetables with the cooked pasta. Add mayonnaise, mustard, and relish, and stir together.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve at once or cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Substitute any colorful, fresh or frozen veggies for what is listed in recipe above.