Photo and recipe credit: Leah Goldglantz @leahsplate https://www.instagram.com/leahsplate/
- 1 organic butternut squash (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 cups organic spinach
- 6 Hilary’s Eat Well veggie bites
- 2 servings of Tolerant red lentil rotini
- Olive oil
- Pink sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400˚ F.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet add the butternut squash and drizzle with olive oil. Season with pink sea salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes.
- During the last 15 minutes of baking, add the veggie bites to the baking sheet.
- In a small frying pan, add 2 tsp of olive oil and saute organic spinach (or kale) until it is wilted. Season with pink sea salt and pepper.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the pasta to the boiling water. Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Drain the water from the pasta and pour into a bowl. Add the baked butternut squash and spinach with some option veggie bites on top of the pasta and enjoy!