- 1 medium head cauliflower (about 1½ pounds), cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 tablespoons preferred vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (12 ounces) TolerantⓇ Red Lentil Rotini
- ½ cup Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese (2 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- On a large baking sheet toss together cauliflower, oil, salt, and pepper. Roast, stirring once or twice, until browned and tender, about 20 minutes.
- While cauliflower cooks, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add rotini, stir, and cook until tender, 8-10 minutes. Drain well.
- While cauliflower and pasta are still hot, transfer both to a large bowl and toss with hot sauce and butter until evenly coated. Divide pasta between plates and top with celery and blue cheese.