From the Tolerant Kitchen
|16 oz||Tolerant Organic Green Lentil or Red Lentil Pasta|
|1||Orange or red bell pepper, diced|
|1 c||Portobella mushrooms, halved|
|2-3 tbs||Extra Virgin Olive oil or Avocado oil|
|1/4 c||Red Wine Vinegar|
|1/4 c||Extra Virgin Olive oil|
|1/4 c||Fresh Reggiano Parmigiano|
|1||Garlic clove, minced|
|1½ tbs||Italian seasoning|
|1 tbsp||Honey, dijon or brown mustard|
|1 tbsp||Raw Honey|
|Pinch||Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste|
- Cook pasta as instructed on the box. Run under cold water and set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, sauté vegetables until tender. Remove from heat and add to large mixing bowl with noodles.
- Pour dressing over noodles and vegetables and mix well.
- If you desire, top with fresh shredded parmesan cheese right before serving.
- Serve warm or cold.